An experienced team personally dedicated to your financial success
Your life has more than one dimension and so must your financial plan. That’s why we take a comprehensive approach when creating it for you. As experienced financial planning professionals, we not only look at your retirement as a goal, but also as a stage in life that must be meticulously planned for and carefully managed once you arrive.
- Last Book you read? “Educated” a memoir
- Food you crave? There is a local Peruvian chicken joint that I can’t get enough of
- Best workout tip? Do it. Often.
- Best vacation spot? Anything Italy.
- What do you do for fun? I am a full blown stock chart geek.
- Favorite Sport to play? Golf
- Favorite Sport to watch? NFL and NC Wolfpack Football.
- Favorite podcast and social media follows? Gordon Deal @trianglefoodguy
- Best meal you make? Thanksgiving Turkey on a Charcoal Weber Grill
- Favorite part of your profession? You can never stop learning about it and from it.
- Favorite Podcast? Masters of Business with Barry Ritholtz. It rocks!
- First Job? Paperboy. A quaint idea these days.
- Most Important ingredients in the kitchen? Salt, Pepper and Olive Oil
- First Dog? Name and kind? Willie was a gorgeous collie
- Favorite Flower? Love them all but yellow Gerber Daisies make me smile
- First Car? Brand new Mazda – paid cash as I was always a saver
- Next country to visit? Ireland
- Best advice your parents gave you? Stand up for yourself!
We believe a client relationship is an on-going conversation
We believe in concise performance reports and clearly stated fees
We believe accountability and responsiveness are the core of great service
Olde Raleigh Financial Group
3110 Edwards Mill Road, Suite 340,
Raleigh, NC 27612
Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Advisory Services offered through Olde Raleigh Financial Group, a Member of Advisory Services Network, LLC. Website: http://advservnet.com Phone: 770.352.0449. Securities offered through Calton & Associates, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. 2701 North Rocky Point Drive, Tampa, FL 33607. Advisory Services Network, LLC and Calton & Associates, Inc. are separate and unrelated entities.
Registered representatives of Calton & Associates, Inc. may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every states.
Fidelity Investments is an independent company, unaffiliated with Old Raleigh Financial Group. Fidelity Investments is a service provider to Advisory Services Network. There is no form of legal partnership, agency affiliation, or similar relationship between your financial advisor and Fidelity Investments, nor is such a relationship created or implied by the information herein. Fidelity Investments has not been involved with the preparation of the content supplied by Old Raleigh Financial Group and does not guarantee, or assume any responsibility for, its content. Fidelity Investments is a registered trademark of FMR LLC. Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions® provides clearing, custody, and other brokerage services through National Financial Services LLC or Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Members NYSE, SIPC. 866672.1.0